Virginia

Hi - I am new to this forum. I am looking for wholesalers in and around he Fredericksburg and Richmond areas.

Let me know if you are a wholesaler so I can be added to your buyer’s list.

Thanks!

Mike

Hello, I see a couple of investors here are in my area…Hampton Roads. It would be nice to get to know you and share ideas together. I just started Yokee LLC, and will be funding my first investment- lending soon to a close friend (for practice). But I am more interested in flipping Hampton Roads. I am looking for good people to do the rehabbing. Any comments and meeting-up informations are greatly appreciated.
Yokee

Hello I am a new Investor just starting as a wholesaler in Northern Va. Would love start networking with other investors in VA,DC,MD areas. I have not done my first deal yet. I want network with other wholesalers,Rehabbers,and buy and hold investors. so I can get my first deal and partnerships. I want to build a strong cashbuyers list.

New member here making introductions to each of the DMV pages.

I am wholesaling about 25-30 properties per month and also doing hard money lending. In addition I have experience with flipping and have a rental portfolio.

Just saying hello and looking forward to working/ partnering with other investors in the area.

Feel free to message me or reach out anytime!

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi guys, just saying hello. I’m in the Roanoke, VA area.

Elephant Home Buyers is the Washington DC area’s premier real estate solutions company. We are a DC based cash home buyer that can buy homes from anyone that is looking to sell fast, in any condition, and any price range. Do you have a problem property and want to sell your house fast? Is it a vacant property? Does it need massive repairs? Relocating? Is your home headed to foreclosure? Are you behind on payments? Divorce? Do you have problem tenants? Probate, inherited, or estate sale? Are there tax liens owed? Fire damage? These are common property problems that can happen to anyone.

Hi everyone!

My name is Austin and I’m new to this forum! I am a real estate agent in Northern Virginia and Maryland. I happen to come across a lot of motivated sellers through my advertising!

Looking forward to seeing and learning more in this forum!

Thanks!

Let bad credit credit lines help you in your low credit scores!