Untraceable voicemail?

Where do you get untraceable voicemail? All I got is Google voicemail to place on my bandit sign. And speaking of bandit signs, what color text works well on an all white bandit sign? I am going to write my message on my sign in a marker

Voicenation has untraceable voicemail. You can’t google the number and trace it to an individual, etc. They offer a good service. I use them for all my web traffic. Very reliable and professional.

Dark blue lettering (marking) on white is proven to be the most legible from the longest distances.

I already wrote it in black marking on white board. That is the only color marking I could find. Is voicenation a free service?

Oh come on, there’s no such thing as free voice mail. It’s a business. You get a free trial for like a month and that’s a phone number with an extension and then they send you a notice to pay or they’ll remove you from their PBX system.

Exactly.

tbodley, why do you ask if it’s free? You didn’t say you were looking for “free” voice mail. You said you were looking for “untraceable” voice mail.

Meantime, you could google voicenation and find out much faster than waiting for me to respond. I don’t understand that level of initiative.

I was referring to free trial not free as in I never ever have to pay a cent for it. I know there is a cost to it. I was talking about a free trial version. I think we all clear here on “FREE.”

Kall8.com

Magicjack.com

google voice

I was referring to free trial not free as in I never ever have to pay a cent for it. I know there is a cost to it. I was talking about a free trial version. I think we all clear here on "FREE."

:shocked :biggrin

LOL (but smh)

I highly doubt it. I type it into google and get dozens of listings that offer a free trial version. It takes me five seconds to do.

Some of you guys are bruital.

I use e-voice.

I guess I understand that free is better but this stuff is cheap. Just a few bucks a year.

Google Voice is free (at least through the end of the year) and untraceable…

We use our Google Voice number on all our signs…

A great tool I use for all my advertising is k7.net. This is a FREE service and you can receive faxes and voice messages without being at the office! An untraceable number plus your Voicemails will be emailed to you. I love this service!!