Unable to find apartment owner list

Scott Scheel was in at the local REI club and gave some ideas about marketing to apartment building owners. I have tried get a list of apartment owners from many online list brokers (including the ones Scott mentioned). All have indicated that they only have names and contact info.for the property mgmt. co. not the owners. How do I get owner name and contact information? Is it even possible to get a list of owners for a particular apartment bldg. size, in a certain area, who have owned the place for many years etc. The list brokers tell me it is not.

Anyone have success? Pls. share.

CAD

What is your city and state or area you would like to know more about? I have over 103,000 apartment buildings in the USA with contact information in my database so surely I can help.

Richard Stephens

Richard,

How does one get such list? I’ve been looking for a way to get commercial lists but no one supplies them, not that I have found anyway.

fadiz,

I can not reveal all of my secrets, but I assure you it was not easy or cheap. Most of the people who have them got them from me. The whole thing started out with me and my partner acquiring lists and keeping them up to date awhile back for our own use. Just recently we had a thought (or brain freeze idea) that we could possibly receive a little extra $$ out of our hard work. etc. etc. etc. You know the story it is :bs , except for the hard work and lots of time part. Anyways I can help but just like everything else in life, it all has to do with the bottom line :deal

Richard Stephens

I don’t mind paying for the list if it is accurate. I really do not care if I pay list broker or you as long as the list is good :slight_smile:

fadiz,

Just send me an email or visit the link below.

Richard Stephens

Richard,

I visited the link – so it is not a list of owners but owners contacting me to have me make an offer on their property? Do I have that right?

CAD

CAD,

No, that is incorrect. There is a service that is provided that will do all of the sending of letters for you, or you can just buy the list and do it yourself.

Richard Stephens