Training Questions

I have seen so many training courses available for Investing and Wholesaling. They seem to average anywhere from $1000 up to $2100. I even went as far as researching some of them. I am going to put a few questions here and anyone who can answer and help I would certainly appreciate it.

1. Has anyone taken any courses? if so, what one?

2. Can you give me your top 5 courses in your opinion?

3. What ones give you a proof of funds letter and actually will verify it for you? This would be extremely important to me

4. What type of software is everyone using?

Any other advice you want to throw my way would be very welcomed. Thank you for taking the time to help out a newbie.

Why don’t you just buy the one that seems to give you want and call it a day? It’s not like a car purchase with no refunds if it’s a lemon.

Im trying to do as much research first. Along with some professional opinions. Thats all.

I’m confused why you wouldn’t consider the wholesaling training offered on this site. They have been vetted by hundreds of investors, and if any of them were over-priced losers you would hear about it somewhere, if not here.

If not, you can read posts from randoskie here. http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=51398;sa=showPosts

He offers valuable feedback and the resources where he learned to wholesale from.

FWIW

I am definitely considering the one here. Thanks for taking the time to help. I realy appreciate it.

You are looking for an answer that is very difficult to answer, because there are so many courses available for real estate investors. It’s mostly trial and error- so just don’t spend too much money on any particular course out there.

"I am definitely considering the one here. Thanks for taking the time to help. I realy appreciate it. "

Take it for what it is worth, but think about not considering doing it and just make the decision that you can take control of your life by taking action. There are no perfect courses or mentors out there, you will get out what you put in.

You could hear from many people about their favorite, but they all had to take a leap and do it.

Good luck