To do land contracts in Texas.....

To do land contracts in Texas, besides the actual contract, you need the following forms to make it “legal” - right?

Federal Forms
-Lead Paint Disclosure Form
-Lead Paint Pamphlet

State Forms
-Seller’s Disclosure Statement
-Notice of Additional Tax Liability
-Notice Regarding Possible Annexation
-Membership in Property Owners’ Association
-Disclosure of Location of Conditions Under Surface of Unimproved Real Property
-Seller’s Disclosure Notice of Property Condition
-Notice of Cancellation
-Seller’s Disclosure of Tax Payments and Insurance Coverage
-Seller’s Disclosure of Financing Terms