The DOS (due on sale clause)

What about taxes, John? Under your scenario, you sold with a land contract so you are subject to an immediate tax crunch. Not so with the trust.

Also, you only gave the seller “U-Haul” money, illegal in California. Anyone could do that and make their deal look good. My deal made money for seller, buyer and myself. Your deal the old greed glands are pumping. Are you just going to delete this post again?

Da Wiz

Gary,

No, I am not going to delete your post, as your are showing signs of paranoia. In most posts you are giving legal advice pretending to be an attorney, called me Locke in one, which showed an underlying frustration, repeat yourself in almost every post, so now I will get serious.

I believe that from all those years of counseling from what I understand people in your profession are the ones most likely in need to see a “shrink” themselves. I am beginning to wonder if you were not the one being counseled for 30 years.

Seek competent help in all seriousness, before you are “babbling” in rubber room somewhere other than on this board.

John $Cash$ Locke

What a shock…more “scare tactics”. So now it’s illegal in California…damn, there are sure a lot of criminals running loose in your scenario.

You can choose to give away your profits to the seller and buyer. That is fine. I would think most are in business to make money, not throw it away. Or are you going to say this is unethical too. The implications that investors who dont use your NARS are greedy is ridiculous. And that is exactly what you are inferring, whether you directly say it or not.

Your scare tactics (especially with the DOS and some bogus laws), and your accusations of unethical business and equity stripping will not convince any intelligent people to use the NARS. Considering you are doing this on multiple forums, it’s pretty easy to see your game. It isn’t working very well.

Batman and Robin are at it again. JCL cannot even address the issues and Bobo continues to play the same old record. In case you didn’t understand as usual, I was referring to the strict laws in California re pre-forclosures. Give “U-Haul” money and go to jail.

Here’s an email I received in response to my warning that with the rise in interest rates, the DOSC will become a serious issue:

“Speaking from first hand experience lenders do enforce DOSC - had this happen to me. Rates at the time were 7.5 to 8% - loan on the property was at 10% and the lender called the loan. So this does happen, just wait until the rates pop, then tighten your seat belt.”

TS

As to JCL, you had deleted the post and I complained to the higher ups. I don’t give legal advice and have NEVER pretended to be an attorney or anything but a retired rehabilitation counselor. You understand nothing about my profession and have clearly demonstrated that. In addition, unlike other gurus who post their education and experience, for you I see no education, and experience in “radio and television”. Now there are some heavy credentials. And, WHAT ABOUT TAXES? I post on the issues, you attack personally. That says a lot!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. - Since you seem so interested in my counseling career, click here:

http://garymialocq.tripod.com/gmcsvocrehab/id17.html

Thanks for asking.

And while you are at it, you may as well have the names of the businesses/public agencies who have paid me as a private consultant:

http://garymialocq.tripod.com/gmcsvocrehab/id13.html

Super Wiz 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)