Thanks REICLUB.com ;D

Hello,

I’m a newbie and I came across this site because quite honestly I have just been laid off from my job and I’m looking for a way to help
provide income for myself and my family.

I have become tired of working for someone else and running to work everyday for a measley paycheck only for me to work my hardest and not get the appreciation and recognition that I deserved
and on top of that get laid off. I can’t believe it!!!

(Anyway enough venting…laughs) I wanted to say thanks to REICLUB.com and all of it’s members I have read a few forums
and it seems like there’s a lot of honest, trustworthy people. I’m pretty excited to have joined this site and I look forward to starting
my life again in a different direction and this time in the RIGHT direction. Thanks a bunch.

Hey,
Welcome to the club. This IS a great site with good people filled with good knowledge. I spend hours reviewing posts and getting a good education in REI as well as encouragement to continue my endeavors in investing. This IS the place to be. Good luck as you start a new and exciting life. Persistence pays big dividends. Suggested reading that will do you a world of good: The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. It will help you to not only invest with knowledge and confidence but will provide you with the guidance to change your life in positive ways as well. Again, welcome and good REI’ing!
Peace,
Richard

Hey Richard,

Thank you for the words of encouragement I’m going to need all I can get, I have a tough road ahead. Do you know who makes that book? (Millionare Real Estate Investor).

Hey,
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor is by Gary Keller and published by McGraw-Hill. I’m sure you could find it at Amazon.com or any bookstore. The holistic approach it takes to helping you become a real estate investor in your thinking and lifestyle, coupled with it’s practical approach to the “how-to’s” of the business is worth every penny spent ($22). It is in constant reread by me.
Peace,
Richard

Hello am so much happy to be part of the rea estate i love this site so much.
Sandra

Me too,

Once I get more knowledge, (By reading articles from this site and books) I’m going to help other people out. I believed that when I first became a member.

Hello,

Richard, I brought the book today from a bookstore and I’m going to dive into it tonight, (I rather buy books from the bookstore because I would get it faster) It’s 396 pages and it looks inspiring. I’m going
to take a good look at it.

Thanks a bunch.

Hey,
Way to go. I am into my second reread and as I said before it will be one of the books I will continually be reading as it is inspiring and keeps one head screwed on right for this rei business. Keep your enthusiasm and good luck. ;D
Peace,
Richard