Texas Safe Act laws for wholesaling or assigning properties

Does anyone know with the new SAFE Act law if we can no longer assign properties/flip/wholesale these without a real estate license in Texas? (what I am talking about is basically you find a property online, get it under contract with some sort of out clause and then you assign it to an investor/rehabber and collect the difference at closing) I was told this was illegal in Texas to do since the changes in the real estate sales laws.

I thought the Safe Act is dealing with owner financing and seller carrybacks? Am I missing something?