Texas Posse

Any Texans going to the CREOnline convention? I usually go every year but haven’t decided yet.
Usually there are more Texans than any other states.
Great $uccess,
Dee-Texas

Dee,
I’m still on the fence. I’ve been placing calls to see what other folks are planning on doing. I always have a blast when I go, but it’s also always been about friends and networking rather than the speakers.

I’d be interested in hearing LeGrand on short sales, but I’m not sure what real meat he can actually cover in under two hours versus the full day seminar he’s doing this month and next month - http://www.texasrealestateclub.com/events/legrandshortsale.html.

That’s really the only ssession that holds interest for me at this point. However, I think I’ve only seen at most two sessions during the entire convention the prior two years as I’ve been outside blabbing with old friends and new.

If I do go, it will definitely just be me this year instead of both of us. Kel’s disappointed by that, but it’s too difficult for us to get someone to watch our kids for that long a time. The list of folks who garner that level of trust is extremely short, lol.

My guess is that I’ll probably be there. In fact, I’m considering talking to Jeanne about purchasing a booth for the QuickOffers Affiliate thing, but again, I’m still undecided.

For those that have never been, I highly recommend it, especially if you’re willing to not sleep and spend the entire time networking. To me, that’s the real value of the CREO convention. You can see speakers anywhere, but it’s rare to be amongst 600 real estate investors from all parts of the country at all levels at one time.

I don’t have it up on the Seminars and Workshops page yet (Feb. update), but here’s a link…
http://www.creonline.com/convention/2003.html

Dee, if you make a decision, please let me know. Thanks.

I’ll be there. I’m really looking forward to seeing all the regulars from prior conventions, as well as meeting some new folks. Having missed the convention last year due to scheduling conflicts, I’m even more excited about seeing everyone again.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Dee,

I’ve been on the fence as well, but I’ll probably be there. I’ve never been to the cre convention and Tim keeps telling me how good they are so I guess I need to go.

Hope to see you all there.

I will be there. I am really looking forward to seeing all the regular customers of the previous conventions and meeting new people. Having missed the programming convention last year, I can’t wait to see you again.