Tennessee

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

Looking for a buyer and MUST SELL FAST!
I have two 1/4 acre lots and one FULL acre lot in Fairfield Glades Country Club! All of which have power and electric to the property!
Perfect Investment Property!

Only $5000 For 1/4 acre lot and $12000 for the Full acre lot! Let me know if you’re interested-

*Four Professionally designed Golf Courses.
*Stocked Lakes with Bass for fishing.
*Marina with Boat Rentals.
*Tennis Courts.
*Borders the Catoosa Wildlife Park.
*Pools (Outdoor and enclosed for children and for Adults)
*Country Club House with Community Activities.
*Cheap Property Owner Association of $26 per month.
*Low Property Tax for the year of $120.

Homes in Memphis cheaper than a car…see Yahoo News for article!

I’m a realtor in Memphis and can send you a list of homes below $5000.00, YES BELOW $5000 or move up to the $10k range!

Good investor homes that need various stages of rehabbing. Some already with renters.

Send me an email and tell me what you’re looking for and I’ll send you a list right back.

Andrea Moore
First National Realty
6423 Summer Gale
Memphis, TN 38134
901-270-3779

The homes in Memphis are they in the war zone or the hood?

I am looking for an agent in Nashville who works with rehab/reselling distressed, forclosed ,REO properties. Connections with LOCAL hard money lenders is essential. I am glad to pay full commission on these deals but need someone who has experience and connections otherwise neither one of us will be able to make any money.

I understand this is a big order, but if anyone is interested PM me or post to this with your contact info…

Thanks
Mark
:beer

How do we contact you?

http://wpclickjack.com/fs/images/1.gif

As they said, you can PM (Personal Message) them.

We are Canadians looking for financing in the Nashville Tennessee area - we have 5 duplexes under contract and are seeking a lender or hard money lender who would be interested in financing our deal. We are open to suggestions and / or maybe a partner.
Properties after conventional financing are making 10% plus
Good credit rating - seasoned real estate investor with property in Canada.
Please let us know if you have any ideas or know how we can win with this deal.
Thanks - Have a great day!
Success to everyone!

Hello to everyone. I own a Section 8 property in Memphis - area code 38116. Initially had the property listed with Reedy and Co and after unsatisfactory management, shifted the property to RPM Memphis for the interim.
What I am looking for is a small rental agency/realtor that does not have multiple hundreds of houses on their books and has the time to do the paper work and lodgment of funds correctly.
Any recommendations?

Folks,

Please do NOT modify the Subject Names in this Forum! There is a reason that they are the way that they are!

Thanks,

Keith

[size=10pt]Memphis Investors Group[/size]
March Meeting - Landlording Triple Threat

Landlording Triple Threat
(EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK YOUR PROPERTY MANAGER)

Our three separate featured speakers with three separate perspectives will be:

Kevin Perk Judiath Luke Richard Scarbrough

This will be an in-depth program focusing on managing residential rental properties including three speakers with unique and proven tips and techniques on screening tenants, and managing rentals.

Come hear the experts share their “real life” experiences including what works and more importantly what does not work!

Kevin Perk is a midtown landlord, Judiath Luke managed properties owned her LLC and Richard Scarbrough will be sharing thoughts on Bartlett, Germantown and Collierville properties in his personal portfolio.

Our early bird focus groups will be ‘Getting Started’ hosted by Jim Keller and ‘How to Handle Evictions’ hosted by John (Bucky) Philip.

When:
Thursday, March 13, 2014, at 6:00 PM,

Where:
Hilton Memphis
939 Ridge Lake Blvd
Memphis, TN 38120

Looking for other investors in Tennessee We specialize in the area of the Smoky Mountains as well as Douglas and Cherokee Lakes. We serve Hamblen Jefferson Sevier Grainger Cocke and Hawkins Counties. These areas have good rental potential some areas for monthly and some areas for nightly vacation rentals. If you are interested in expanding you portfolio contact us today We also do property management

Hello!

My name is Chris and I currently live in Chicago but I’m currently looking to make the move to Nashville as soon as find the right job opportunity in real estate.

My current position focuses investments, estate planning, and tax planning. I recently completed my M.B.A. from DePaul University with a concentration in Real Estate Finance and Investment. I figured someone of you might also work for or have connections to CRE in Nashville. Please let me know if you have any advice or know of any openings.

Thanks for your time!

Hey all,

We currently find off-market deals Tennessee

We keep a small list of investors that are actively buying, so please do not bother if you haven’t bought a property in the last 6 months. We don’t waste time and expect you do the same.

Happy hunting.

Hey Folks!

I am an Affiliate Broker here in Pigeon Forge, TN. We are actively looking for new investors to enter our overnight rental market. With the fires in Gatlinburg in 2016, and the growth in the number of tourists and revenue they produce, our overnight rental inventory is insufficient for the demand we are seeing. We are having investors from all over the country enter our market. With the 9 month tourism season, low carrying costs of our rental properties, and the growth in our market, I am showing higher ROI figures than any other tourism destination on the East Coast (at least that I am aware of).

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly with questions or if you’d like any information on this opportunity. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Invest in Paradise…

Hi, my name is Erika Brown. I’m a Realtor in Memphis, Tn. I’m contacting you to see if you were successful in finding a realtor/rental agency. Thanks for your time…

My apologies, I didn’t realize this message was posted so long ago.