Tax Foreclosures

I don’t know about anyone else but I am getting tired of seeing John Beck on tv every sunday morning talking about his pennies on the dollar system. Obviously from the infomercial it sounds like the best thing since sliced bread, but I have been around long enough to realize that everyone who ever put a dime into real estate would be all over John Beck’s system if it were legit. Has anyone had any experience with tax foreclosure auctions or even John Beck’s system. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rich from cincy

Hello Cindy, I have seen John Beck’s “Free and Clear Method” and I too am tired of it. I have been investing in this area for over 10 years now and the profits are great and the work is not as easy as he claims. I have been teaching groups now for 6 years and have created my own products. I have a book that sells for $27 that has more info then his system.

I found there are several states that are better then others. I currently invest in Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, Florida and Georgia. Florida has sales weekly and Texas and Georgia has them monthly.

I would be glad to help with any questions you may have.

Tommy

I just attended the Tax Foreclosure sale here in Washington State:

Houses went from 20-40% of their Assessed Value. And it seemed that most of them went for just about 25%. The 40% places were side by side condo’s where there was a battle royale for both of them. So, here in Washington it’s not quite pennies on the dollar, but when you can buy a 160k home for 30k, it’s not shabby. Even if you have to drop a 1k or so to decloud the title.