TAKE ME OUT OF THE OVEN ... I ' M DONE ! ! !

Thanks for your experience and past Good Sales and Bad experiences.

Please we would appreciate some enlightenment to the Assumption of Commercial Property … An Easy Bake Oven … Structure of the Deal and what involves to the Date of Possession ?

Can the Buyer structure the Deal in Commercial FOR NO MONEY DOWN
I read it can be tailored so…

I believe that it is not wrong to ask of the Seller to provision a Full Service Escrow ; One that has the Esteemed ability ( $ ) , to underwrite their Own Loans … and pledge a LTV ( loan to value ) letter so motivated the Seller to accept and acknowledge…

I would appreciate some concrete facts and figures in from your Forum to gain some digestable ( viatical* ) fiat / fiduciary to make offers all over the Nation ! …

( I don’t believe we are allowed to post an Email according tothe Articles of Use: ) but please then how can we communicate to receive some valuable information and do our research ? If you have a way please make your suggestions hereunder in your Response …

Some of the Propertys are Apartments 15 - 300 Units , Tax Credits to States ( 100% ) and Low Income we do not want to be a Slum Lord but ask for workable information through correspondence in REI Club !

Is there such a thing as a ONE SIZE FITS ALL ADDENDUM in returning to this office please Send in exchange some example correspondence to Email and we would do some Graphic Arts Paste - up and Choice the best to be the best that we can be for the Industry

Thanks and GOD BLESS… 2008 !

Shayshay000 Member

I have to admit that I read this over and over and still have no idea what you are asking us to do for you.

:eyecrazy

Wow! I have to agree with jbaldwin. What is the point of the post? It was almost like the conversation that I have with my daughter. I am more confused AFTER the conversation than I was at the beginning.

There oughta be a law against using the internet after smoking that stuff.

Well, I’m not surprised that you guys didnt understand his post. It’s clear to me that you guys have not made it all the way through the guru seminars to reach the super secret “Platinum Inner Circle Founders” level. When you get that far, after spending well over $100,000 on the guru’s mentoring, bootcamps, and seminar series (bronze, silver, and gold levels), you are finally given the “SECRET” to real estate success. Now that Shayshay let the cat out of the bag, I guess that we can all acknowledge the secret is the Easy Bake Oven and its importance to the structure of the deal, which leads to certain success and instant riches in the third dimension of escrow.

Please, let’s not let this secret out of the easy bake oven (at least until we stick a fork in it to ensure it’s done).

Mike

Mike,

Since we are talking about achieving total enlightenment here…

Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?

Why does Goofy get to wear clothes and Pluto does not?

Who is on first?

:huh

Wow. That sounds like a Nigerian letter. No way in hell am I going to have private contact with this poster.

On the small chance that you really are asking a legitimate question:

The only way you can hope to get 100% owner carry is to ask the seller if he will do it. I don’t think your chances are good, but they won’t shoot you for asking.

Usually, no money down deals are not literally “no money down”. They are deals where none of the money comes out of the buyer’s pocket. There is a lot of cash that must come from somewhere for all the closing costs, pro-rated taxes, bank fees, escrow fees, commissions, insurance, etc. It is usually thousands of dollars that have to come to the closing table from somewhere.

Can you ask the seller to bear all the closing costs himself. Yes, you can. You probably won’t get it, but they don’t shoot you for asking.

I don’t think you are going to find what you want, but you never know. Maybe you will get lucky.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP !

THE DAUGHTER WANTS TO GO OUT AND AGAIN HAS HEARD IT BAD FROM HER LOCKER COMBINATION !

THE FOURTH DIMENSION TO DATE OF POSSESSION IS ? …

BECAUSE THE ROAD DOES TURN UP !

PART TIME VERSUS FULL TIME EMPLOYEES WITHIN THE COMPANY…
( USE A NON-ALKY * ) BEVERAGE OR MAKE A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO KEEP AND IMPLETMENT NEXT YEAR …

IT MAKES SENSE TO ME THANKS MIKE FOR BEING CREATIVE AND SHOWING SOME FLAIR AND FORM IN THE FORUM … YOU WIN A 1968BUICK Windshiled Wiper ! …

All kidding aside this can be done but I still have yet to hear any Good News from Modern Man over it … ,

GOD BLESS …

LOTUS … Lovers all over America there is money to be made in Real Estate ! …

Matter of Keep off the Grass !
Someone has to tell it like it is .
The Chicken

Please send some answers … and some examples of how to write the Addendum … a One Size Fits All Scenario for Residential / Commerial / Multi - Unit Income Property / Theme Property / Commercial Residential ( Domestic and International * )

Thanks

GOD BLESS…,

Mike thanks for your belief in AS SEEN ON TV … just keep it a secret from all the others and we both will see each other in a better place.

GOD BLESS…,

Can you send an Addemdum and some examples ?
Of how to consruct a one size fits all … Addemdum … ? Is it really too intimidating to the Seller to come to the table with a phone-book thick of Laws and codicles to make a sale … what is the easy way not the way that I have been working all I get is laughed at ! So heres believing in Good Christian Spritualism and our Fellow Man to help out that was what we originally thought this forum in presence in infinity was for !

GOD BLESS …

The only tangible answer of the bunch today !

Thanks friend gave that up too long ago … back to work !
Do you have any examples of Addendum that we can take to an Attorney and have them Calligraphy me in ?

GOD BLESS …,
[quote=“tatertot
Wow. That sounds like a Nigerian letter. No way in hell am I going to have private contact with this poster.

On the small chance that you really are asking a legitimate question:

The only way you can hope to get 100% owner carry is to ask the seller if he will do it. I don’t think your chances are good, but they won’t shoot you for asking.

Usually, no money down deals are not literally “no money down”. They are deals where none of the money comes out of the buyer’s pocket. There is a lot of cash that must come from somewhere for all the closing costs, pro-rated taxes, bank fees, escrow fees, commissions, insurance, etc. It is usually thousands of dollars that have to come to the closing table from somewhere.

Can you ask the seller to bear all the closing costs himself. Yes, you can. You probably won’t get it, but they don’t shoot you for asking.

I don’t think you are going to find what you want, but you never know. Maybe you will get lucky.
[/quote]
Yes I am … Thanks …
Please do not reduce us to color this is not Africa ! This is Pride of Ownership made in USA !

GOD BLESS…,

OH NO! RUN! A NIGERIAN!!! :shocked

Look Shayshay000, most of us here have made some money in real estate, so when you offer us a percentage of some money transfer from Nigeria, we don’t want/need it.

Go somewhere else with your attempt to speak English, I’m sick of trying to decipher it!

This is what happens when you smoke crack while watching late night infomercials.

His/Her message board posts is the computer version of those old kung fu movies where the words don’t match the mouth.

:argue

I am a Company man lookng for some good company that can assist me in launching a Real Estate career that would amass property to aquire one million dollars a month ! … do not tell me that it can not be DONE !

come on you guys

I do not do Crack and I do not entertain adreneline junkies ! this is business at its best with the Second Best arena in the Governance / Investment that this Nation has to offer … I would like to help .

Thanks for your messages at least I have generated some excitement within the forum … although from what I am reading …

Patience is Virtual friends pulling together and working to help one another … the addage … can’t we just get along !.. may or may not work here if real people deal with real life situations and Addendums … asking is like pulling bore tooth … there is a ceremony …

that is on Bali Hai … ( I just love that movie ) …

We ARE real people with real world issues. Your problem is that you have your OWN reality and nobody else here can speak/understand your language. :banghead :banghead :banghead

THAT IS WHY I AM HERE.

TO CURB SOME MISTAKES THAT OTHERS MAKE AND NOT PARTICIPATE IN KNOWING THE INDUSTRY … TO LEARN AGAIN … AND AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL YOU ARE TIRED OF ME … BUT I STILL WILL COME BACK AND ASK THERE IS THAT 1 - 2% MARGIN ( PR ) IN CORRESPONDANCE THAT MAY HAVE A FRIEND BEHIND IT … AND AS I STATED TO GO PLACES OTHERS THAN FROM THE TV TO THE COMPUTER.

GOD BLESS…,

Somebody please close this thread. Jeez…

NOT TILL WE GET SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE BUSINESS !

THANKS AND GOD BLESS…

COME ON ! just some examples of your Addendum I have to do the work to splice it all together to make it what this office wants to use as a " One Size fits All " Addendum to generally cover the gambit of the Industry NO DRAMA on no empty promises and hard work to share.

Thanks … Shayshay000

No one has any idea what you want

THAT IS NOT ENOUGH ! I AM ASKING FOR SOME GUIDELINES OF ADDENDUM DEALS HOW THEY ARE WRITTEN UP ALL OVER THE USA ( NATIONAL … I WILL HAVE TO PIECE+MEAL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER AS MY MERCATOR TO EFFECT A

ONE SIZE FITS ALL ADDENDUM ... THE VOLUME OF PAPERWORK MAY SEEM OVERWHELMING AND VOLUMINOUS ! ! ! WHEN A SELLER RECEIVES OR SEES ME AT THE TABLE OR AT THE FINAL INSPECTION BUT TO EASE THEIR MINDS IT IS NOT ALL THAT BAD TO HAVE MANY AND MOST OF THE GROUND WORK SAID AND DONE ON PAPER THEN THE PARTIES CAN NEGOTIABLE A DEAL AND TAILOR THE BOILER PLATE OF THE OFFER TO PURCHASE FOR THE INDUSTRY ! 

GOD BLESS…

again … Thanks for any return and assistance …

Shay,

are you a person or a computer program that spits out random words.

SHOW YOURSELF!!!

:biggrin

Typing in capital letters is considered yelling in a Forum. maybe if you just took a few moments to describe in detail what it was that you were looking for we may be able to assist you…and please

TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK! :rolleyes