Subject To In New Jersey

Hiya folks! I have been looking around the internet but havent been able to find concrete info on Subject To in New Jersey. I want to be able offer home sellers more options. Do i need a special contract? What kind of trust does the property need to be in in order for this to be legal and safe for the owner of the note? thank you in advance!!

Get with a good title attorney who understands subject to and use them for the paperwork. You should keep your conversation with the seller high level and agree to the terms and let the title attorney draft the property protections. To give your seller more protection you should use a performance deed or a trust that would transfer title back in the event you don’t make payment. Again, sort these details out with your attorney. Good luck!