Sub2 deal Need help Evicting Fomer Lover of old Owner

Help me!!! I have purchased a property in florida sub2 and need desperate help getting the former lover of the previous owner out of the house. She has a history of using the court system and her lawyer to her advantage. She has filed a lis pendens claiming that the former owner owes her 80K interest in the property. Her name is not on any of the official documents having to do with the property (ie: warranty deed, titile work, loan). She has been living in the property for 21 months rent free, per previous owner. I have already served her with a 3 day notice :deal . There are no lease agreements and I do not want back rent, I JUST WANT MY NEW HOUSE. Please, if anyone knows of an alternate :F way of getting her out of the house…reply.

Also, this property is in FORECLOSURE status and the court has coupled her lis pendens and the lender’s into one court case. The previous owner has tried to evict her before but everthing filed is supposed to be superseeded and refered back to the forclosuer case. Please help?!?!

How can they couple an Eviction with the foreclosure…

Are they foreclosing on them also… Sounds like they are foreclosing the lis pendens away…

First and foremost… Hindsight is 20/20… Never (Again that’s NEVER)put out any money on a house untill it’s vacant…

Second you should be able to file an eviction if you havent already… that is in a different court than the foreclosure…

You could also, sue them for slander of title… which you probably don’t have time unless you reinstate…

Pay them to leave…

Or catch (reinstate)the loan up and then deal with it… so as it’s not in foreclosure…

David Alexander