Stated Business Line Of Credit For Real Estate

Yes, thanks for the comments. I’ve been watching this subject with much interest. I was tempted to pay the money to get the services of Business Credit, Inc also.

Any opinions on Thomas Kish’s program to establish Business Credit? I think he charges $297.

???

I don’t think that anyone’s program is worth paying to get corp credit. I say that because I built my own corp credit. You can do it yourself, you just have to do some research and studying up on it.

I guess most of us are sold on doing it ourselves now, so can you take the time to online the things you did and the site you got can your information from, so that we can follow in your footsteps. Basically if you
walk us through your steps from the very beginning that will be nice.

i will type it again…WWW.CREDITBOARDS.COM

go there, read up and building business credit. it’s all laid out there on that site. sign up, post questions when you are unsure of things. the folks there are very helpful. just don’t ask anyone to tell you how to do it. you have to do the research. make all the steps. i will answer questions if you get stuck.

there are pinned threads on creditboards that are outlines. if you read them and take notes. you will be on your way. trust me.

Nice one, can you leave us you direct email address so that those of us that decide to go on the website and do the research ourself can periodically send you emails is we get stuck on anything. Also can you recommend some of the good starter articles they have on there?

unfortunately i cannot do one on one consulting, sorry. post your questions here or send me a private msg if you need to ask a question.

HOWEVER, the info on the other forum is fairly str8 fwd u should not have much problem.

i am not aware of any articles on that site. the info is all in forum form, like this one. they are all threaded.

Tony,

I think the poster is being facitious in his final postings. I however thank you very much for all your detailed information. Great job.

Who me?

His e-mail address is in his profile. :wink:

You are not allowed to post your e-mail addresses in the body of your messages – it violates the Forum rules…

Thanx,

Keith

So from this website can one learn how to remove negetive statements by creditors and inquiries from ones personal credit report? And have you have you tried to do it yourself? Please share your experience.