Silent gap funder needed for a flip property in California


My partner and I are currently in escrow on a property we are purchasing to flip. We have already gotten a commitment from our hard money lender and they are ready to fund ASAP. A little bit of background information, I am our agent representing both the buy side and the sell side. My partner is our general contractor and he is doing all of the rehab work. The property is an unfinished home in Desert Hot Springs, CA 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,800 Sqft. We are purchasing the property for $80,000 and have a $60,000 construction budget. Our current time line is to finish all work within 6 weeks. We are looking for $40,000 from a gap funder or silent partner to invest in the property with us. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested in investing with us.


Forgot to mention the as repaired value is $200,000-$210,000.

How much is the hard money lender loaning you? What do you need the extra $40,000 for?