SHORT SALE

I Have a question. Lets say I have a lender accept my SHORT SALE package. Can I do a double close?

Yes, and no. You can do a double close if you find an attorney willing perform one for you. However, double closings are not as easy as they once were so I would also consider other options. Do you have other exit strategies in mind. Are you just interested in flipping or would you consider buy and hold?

WELL I WANT TO FLIP FIRST IN THE BEGINNING TO GENERATE SOME CASH RESERVES. FURTHER ALONG IN MY CAREER THEN I WILL BUY AND HOLD. WHAT DO YOU THINK? IF THE ATTORNEY DOES THE DOUBLE CLOSE RIGHT, THE LENDER WONT KNOW WHERE THE MONEY CAME FROM AN OUTSIDE SOURCE CORRECT?

Do you already have a buyer are you sharing equity this is a tough topic every state is different when it comes to double closing!

first let me say im sorry if im stepping on anyones toes by putting a link in from another site but i thought this maybe be a way to get around the no assigning or double closening problem you speak of let me know if this works for short sales too as i am intrested

http://www.flippinghomes.com/articles/article_non_assign.php

thanks

I wanted to flip and sale at first also. Then I read that you can buy a house under market value, flip it, then refinance the house at market value, and keep the cash for your next deal.