I’m a newbie that is trying to buy a house that I found on foreclosure.com. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.
Here is infomation I’ve collected so far along with questions for all you gurus:
- house has two notice of default on it (seemingly to 1st and 2nd)
- there was an auction date set for 6/11 with the 1st lien holder
- house is now on the market w/ a realtor
- the realtor claims that the seller is now current on the 1st
- the trust company conducting the auction states that it is still on schedule
- who do i trust?
- how do i find out who the 1st and 2nd lien holders are?
- how do i verify whether he’s current on the 1st?
- he’s apparently late on 2nd as well. the notice of default went out in april
- according to the county tax records, he’s late on the April prop tax as well…
what is the general course of actuaion here for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.