SHORT SALE INFO?

IM INTERESTED IN TAKING A COURSE ON SHORT SALES,HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF A GROUP CALLED TEAM PREFORECLOSURE ?(THEIR A GROUP OUT OF AUGUSTINE FLORIDA)(THEIR SUPPOSE TO SPECIALIZE IN THE SHORT SALE PROCCESS. ALSO HAS ANYONE EVER USED TOM KISH PROGRAM SUCCESSFULLY? ???
WHATS A GOOD COURSE TO START WITH, I NEED HANDS ON TRAINING:-[

IM TRYING NOT TO WASTE A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY! :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a ton of free stuff on the net. Might wanna look at all that before paying for what may actually be free with a little effort.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY! I DID A NET SEARCH UNDER SHORT SALES, EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO SELL, ANY SUGGESTED SITES?
THANKS AGAIN :slight_smile:

Your best source may be searching this forum and asking questions before you spend any money.

good luck,
Tony

THANKS GUYS!!!I WENT BACK TO THE NET, FOUND A SITE QUICKLY!!VERY VERY INTERESTING. I DUG A LITTLE DEEPER :-* :-*

Invest in knowledge :slight_smile:

As for saving time and money, this isn’t a “get rich overnight”, so in order to learn, you pay for the knowledge, whether it’s 50 bucks to invest in a book, teaching you the ropes of r.e. investing.

Time is what you make the most of it. My best friend freaks out when I tell her I don’t watch the news hardly. Instead of watching tv, I’m glued to either a book or online, learning, reading everything I can about investing. About 2-3 years ago, went to r.e. seminars (yes you do pay big bucks) but…took NO action. Since I’ve been investing my time (I’m a full time mom at home) in reading wonderful boards, such as this one, and others, I know that I’m gaining knowledge by reading books, message boards, courses, bootcamps…however, as I’ve learned in my own experience, reading just alone doesn’t make you money :slight_smile: …action does!

Action :slight_smile: …just a matter of doing it, as Nike says…Just Do It :slight_smile: