short sale bootcamp

Can anyone tell me where I can get info on Dwan Twyford and Sharon Restrepo’s 4 day short sale bootcamp?

I was asking specifically about Dwan and Sharons camp b/c they have good articles written in the “real estate articles” section here on REIclub, but if no one know anything about them or their course, I’m flexible on what I’m looking for. Does anyone have any experience w/ any high-end bank short sale courses (preferably interactive, but book course info is also appreciated)?

The boot camp information is on creonline. I listened to a tele-seminar on last week by Dwan she was excellent. I don’t know that I would pay $999.00 for a boot camp though.

WOW are people really paying that for short sale boot camps I am doing the wrong thing then! I will tell you what take your $999.00 for the boot camp buy a ticket to Denver for $199.00 so that is $800.00 left rent a car for 4 days $100.00 oh and a hotel $150.00 so that is $650.00 left minus food 150 give me the $500.00 dollars and sit with my short sale guys and learn hands on! They are great as well! Plus a vacation all for the same price!

You are correct I am not going to pay that kind of money for a bootcamp. I have just purchased a book on foreclosures and short sales and it seems to have the same information. I also have contact someone who is willing to walk me thourgh a short sell.