SERIOUS QUESTION??????

I have a serious question ? The engine in my car recently blew up and i have no transportation. i have bad credit and no money. are there people out there that do loans for cars?? i can pay it back month by month. i just need to attainE a car that gets good gas milage.

ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME!

If you are desperate and have really bad credit–you could try one of those places that only require that you have a job and they will sell you a car. You will pay very high interest though. Check your local paper for those types of places. If you live in or near a large city, there should be plenty of them! THe only other option I can see is to get a co-signer. If your credit is that bad, any regular financer will require a down payment. How much would depend on how bad it is. You could always contact 1 traditional credit company (through a dealer would probably be best under the circumstances) and have them put an app through to see how much would be required. Pick out a car first though-and pick out the least expensive one for him to check for you. Good luck!

hey Renae
thanks for the reply. see, my only job is bird doging. i dont have any other income. ill figure something out. thanks again

wow

Geeze, If you can fog a mirror with your breath-you can get car loan. Just watch out for high rates and immediate belly-up on the note