Sending out my first bulk mail in a few days

I’m going to use yellowletter.com on my next mailings to do my post cards. I was saving 10 cents per post card doing them myself, but after buying the ink and paying my sister I was paying more. Plus all the time it took me. I got better things to do, like take calls & negotiate and close deals.

How much do you pay per letter/card? I’m at about $0.50.

I don’t remember the exact post card costs, maybe 52 or 57 cents, but its a heck of a lot cheaper than paying my sister to do them giving her 10%

On the Mobile home deal I made $18,000 & paid her $1,800 on top of the $1500 I spent on the postage and supplies.

I made a killing, including the other deals I got off that mailing, but I cud of done so much better.

I be learning these lessons on how to delegate the work and make the beast lean and mean.

Rando

Rando,

On my recent mailing I couldn’t answer about 70% of my calls, this cost me a ton of money because a lot of these people never answer when I call them back. I’m testing a service called PAT Live, I’ve put my script into Podio and gave it to them. They’re pretty good at it. Hopefully this will be my answer to my longstanding problem of phone calls…

I called that PAT live service and it sounds promising.

But wouldn’t the people answering the phone have to be somewhat knowledgeable about real estate?

They would have to know about polybutylene plumbing, Federal Pacific panels, etc.

They told me $79 for their advanced package plus $0.99/minute with 500 free minutes.

I use Google Voice. It rings all my phones. I’m able to answer most of my calls, cept some come in before I wake up and I don’t want to answer with half a brain. I got blue tooth stereos installed in both my vehicles so I can answer while driving.
Will Redstar get his mailings out to his 400,000 list? Including Africa? Will he ever listen to our advice? Will he ever learn? Will he ever do a deal? Will Obama declare martial law? Will Hilary be indicted? Will we find out who really bombed the world trade centers? Will they be able to shut up Trump from telling the truth?

I listen to all the advice. I won’t be sending to Africa.

This is kind of cool…

https://youtu.be/VDv3_KfdBs4

Red,

They’re using the same script I use when I answer. The only difference is at the end they set an appointment for me to call them back. Once they fill out the lead form in Podio, I can see what their motivation is. Since I still have a day job this is the best I can come up with.

My advice was to buy a smaller targeted list from list source or listgiant. and I advised you to do wholesaling a year ago.
You may be listening but there is some blockage between your ears and cranial crevice. I advised you to use post cards with first class post card stamps, I advised you to use hand written yellow letters on yellow legal pad and red ink with small envelopes and first class postage…
Your off doing things your way wasting your time and money and forcing me to hibernate in my cave.
Why don’t you do a deal before you waste more time on this site? Cmon do a deal. Concentrate, focus.

Hi,

There are a lot of different ways to skin a cat, Redstar you act like the only way you will ever find a wholesale home is through sending letters, it is not but you actually have to spend the time to make it happen!

Meanwhile I have seen at least a dozen or more homes in Orlando I could have wholesaled again in the last two weeks! When you get desperate enough to make a “Real Income” you will be ready and motivated to make money!

Tell your dad you don’t want his money and wait a week or two till the bills come in and then get desperate to make some money when you realize you will be broke in less than 9 months!

GR

Are these homes you found on the MLS? I don’t think I’m at that point yet.

I know direct mail isn’t the only way, but I’ve heard from multiple wholesalers that it’s what gets the most leads.

Still don’t want to drive around hanging up, then taking down, bandit signs.

What’s the status of your direct mail? No more answers until they are in the mail.

She said she’ll be done printing today, so I can send them out tomorrow.

I have spent hours on the phone with various print shops getting quotes and it seems like postcards are the cheapest in bulk.

I need to call a few more shops, but that will probably be my long-term plan.

I was going to start a procrastinators club, but I kept putting it off.
I purchased a book on how to improve my memory, but I cant remember where I put it. :banghead
I was going to start Real Estate but I have to buy a house first.

Here’s my mailer…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q71jt38pkrv7gw4/IMG_20161107_113015892.jpg?dl=0

I’m going to buy some bandit signs also. Maybe I’ll pay someone else to put them up and take them down.

I’m probably doing postcards next time because it’s cheaper.

Now what?

Send them.

They are sent.

Wait for calls, I suppose…

Good news is my dad said he would invest to make this large scale if I can turn a profit small scale. So I could be sending out 30,000 - 50,000 postcards/month within 6 months.

Where the f*** are my calls?

It’s been 6 hours!!!

Lol. But seriously…

All it will take is ONE deal for my dad to invest.

I spent $750 on the mailers, so if I made $5,000 in return, that’s 666%

Why don’t you do 20 deals on your own and show the old man his son can stand on his own 2 feet
and don’t need no frikin bottle feeding?
I think I’m going back to my cave.

I’ll do as many, or as little, as it will take.