Section 811 or 202....??

I have heard through the grapevine that there is a way to get $1400/month per person for housing for people with special needs. I called HUD and they were not very helpful. I know you would need wide doorways, sprinkler system (inside), etc etc. Does anyone know how I would get information about something like this? I am seriously considering working on a project like this and need to know where to go for more information. Thank you.

Are you certain that it is a federal program and not state or local?

May be it’s a grant for non-for-profits.