Script for recorded message to screen motivated sellers

(Please comment !!) Thanks, “B”.

Hi, Thanks for calling to see how we can help you solve your mortgage problems. We are private investors that specialize in helping homeowners who may be experiencing financial difficulties that limit their ability to meet their mortgage payment obligations.

If you have been thinking about selling your house to get out from under your mortgage obligations, please think again. Many homeowners today have little or no equity in their house and will have to spend out of their pockets to sell through a realtor and pay closing costs for their buyer. Also, the mortgage payments will keep adding up till the buyer is able to secure financing. Also, due to the refinancing boom, many homeowners owe more on their house than what it is worth.

However, we here at want to let you know that you still have options. We can buy your house and pay cash for your equity in as little as 48 hours. We pay all the closing costs associated with the transaction and we charge no commissions.

This program may not work for everyone and we understand that. We, here at , are committed to providing fast and professional solutions to homeowners’ problems, especially to people who really want out of a problem house.

If you are serious about selling your house as quickly as possible for a fair price, then please leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If, however, you are just curious and would like to explore other options for selling your house, then we wish you all the best. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day!!

Hi, Thanks for calling

We solve “house” problems. (What if they don’t have a mortgage?)

We specialize in helping homeowners no matter what the situation.
(What if it’s not a financial problem)

We buy houses even if they have little or no equity, many homeowners owe more on their house than what it is worth.

We can buy your house and pay cash for your equity in as little as 48 hours. We can even help with the closing costs and since we are buyers, You Pay No commissions.

So, if you have a problem house. We are committed to providing fast and professional solutions to homeowners? problems

If you are serious about selling your house as quickly as possible for a fair price, then please leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If, however, you are just curious and don’t want to sell your house quickly, then we wish you all the best. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day!!

Hope that helps…

David Alexander

srb,
What David didn’t mention and you may have noticed is that there’s a complete difference in language. Your version is much too complicated with terms like “mortage obligations”, “secure financing”, etc.

I’d modify the earlier paragraphs to be more like the last two - conversational and simple.

my view…

Have someone with a pleasant easily understandable voice record the script. I used my wife and it works very well.

Make sure to keep it between 30 and 60 seconds. Definitely no more than that. Short, Sweet, and to the poing! :cool