Ron Legrand? Carleton Sheets? John Beck? Where to start in real estate?

Hello

I am a 20 year old finance student interested in making some cash and building some equity through real estate, as easily as possible. I know it’s not easy, but you know what I mean. I have No Down Payment by Carleton Sheets, but I know the rental market is pretty weak at the moment, and have been considering Ron Legrands expensive Cash Flow course, as it seems to be alot easier, require less capital, and expose the investor to less risk.

Anyone have any input?

ron legrand alll the way that will be the best onvestment you make.

once you are done with the course you will become a transaction engineer.

I second that. Ron Legrand is by far the best from what I have seen so far.

can anyone give an overview of what Ron Legrand goes over?

I have never even heard his name before.

FSBO,LEASE OPTIONS,WHOLESALE,RETAIL,SUBJECT TO

BUY THE CASH FLOW SYSTEM IF YOU GO DIRECTLY TO THE WEBSITE ITS 1997.00

BUT THERE ARE OTHER WAYS OB GETTING IT CHEAPER

try E-Bay

Jan

Read The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, by Gary Keller. For $22 it is the best road map for creating wealth by investing in real estate. Available in any bookstore.

I know all the gurus say you are investing in your education, but spending thousands of dollars on programs is not investing. Education is important, and I am not advocating investing blindly. Just use common sense.

Jan

Yeah spending 2k on his stuff seems like ALOT to get started.

I went to the book store yesterday and started flipping through a book called 52 houses in 52 weeks. It seemed pretty interesting but I plan to go back flip through some others.