Replacement Window Vendor?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement window vendor/supplier? I’ll be replacing 8-10 windows in an investment condo unit. I’m not looking for top of the line, nor the cheapest of the cheap either. I’ll be having a handyman do the installation, so I just want to purchase the actual windows w/o installation. I’ve purchased from HD before, but was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a solid value. Thanks.

The cheapest I found for my flip were at Menards. I don’t know if you have those there, but new construction 36x60 Energy Star windows were just over $100 each.

I ended up buying about 95% of the rehab items for 2 of my apartments at Menard’s. I shopped around and they had the overall best price. The people there were very helpful as well. I was particularly pleased that I was able to get pretty decent grade cabinets to re-do an entire kitchen for $600.

I would look at a builder’s surplus in your area. I have bought good size double pane, double hung windows for $45 each at our local builder’s surplus.

Mike

If it is just 1 window, I will buy at Lowes. If it is multiple windows I order them from the lumber yard that all the contractors use. I get a better constructed, locally made, window for the same price. Wait time for delivery is about a week. Windows are manufactured to order, so I can get any size I want.