Rent to own

I found a couple that needs a rent to own property i found one that a real estate agent has listed. If i refer them to the agent how can i make some money. Can i get a finders fee or something? Who would i look to for some compensation? Thank you

Lease it then sublease it to your couple. (sandwich lease) Check out this book, it will help you greatly:

Sandwich lease is definitely you best option to make money if you are not a licensed agent. Agents can only pay other agents referal fees by law.

Thanks for your answers everybody.