Relevance of Virtual Staging in Real Estate

Virtual staging has proven a real facilitator for the real estate industry. Relators make great use of it to showcase the full potential of the home and sell them faster. When done professionally, the photos are realistic, and the difference between real and fake (digital) furniture is non-existent. Because of this, the virtual staging service helps to increase the price of the house, and according to some statistics, the price is about 6% higher when the house is promoted with quality virtual staging photos.

“Relators” Really?

“…a real fa-cil-i-ta-tor…” You know, before you post ad copy, you might want to reconsider the use of 5-syllable words that say nothing. Just saying.

I think staging is good but why just online. Sure you can get the eyeballs but people make their buying decisions when they walk the house. Why not just stage it for real?

I have used this on rental properties.

This could be useful especially during the Pandemic

My broker told me that within the next few years virtual walkthroughs will most likely be a requirement for MLS listings. Just based on that, having the ability to add in furniture and virtually stage a property will play a huge role in the future.

Virtual staging it good for your buyer to see what the home would like with furniture. It works well.

Virtual Staging is totally relevant. Saves time, money and still allows you to help the potential buyers imagine themselves living in the house. A side benefit is you could offer to place their furniture in there. Just a thought