REI Club

I wonder is there someone that I can talk to or ask questions since there is no club near my place. I lived in the Upper Michigan close to the border of wisconsin???

Hey,
Here is where you can ask all the questions you want after you have read the threads and looked under the search option under your name for the answers. There is plenty of folks with lots of knowledge that are willing to help. Welcome to the club. ;D
Peace,
Richard

Carole I really believe that the best help you can get is from people doing it WHERE YOU ARE. Real Estate is local adn local knoledge is best. See if you can find a club here http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs.php. If not the info here is really good. But we can’t tell the difference in a $50,000 house on Elm Street versus a $50,000 house on Oak street.

Hey,
Very true, Bluemoon.l assumed she had already checked the link and was wandering around lost and was trying to help the lass find her way. Nonetheless, you are correct and she needs to look further for local help.
Peace,
Richard

:wink: Thanks Richard and Moonblue. I have already checked the link before Iasked for info. Since there are no club in my area or near my area. I’ll do my best to read threads as much as I can and if I have any questions I’ll post on this forum and hopefully to get help to answer my future questions. Thanks ;D for mentioning, Welcome!