recommended Books/materials for wholeselling

What books do you wholesellers recommend that is well informative at a fair price on wholeselling?I bought a book that I feel did not makes things very clear.TIA for the help. :frowning:

Well what i would suggest is ā€˜Flipping Propertiesā€™ by William Bronchik. It is full of some good info and gives you a good understanding of how the process works and gives good ideas on what you can doā€¦

The year 2004 had an oversupply of superb new realty books (and a few duds) on topics such as home buying and selling, how to be a successful realty agent, and how to make huge profits investing in real estate. The theme of most of these books is ā€œhow to.ā€ Each week Robert J. Bruss reads at least one new real estate book and then writes a book review on each and chooses the 10 best. I like his tell it like it is reviews and always follow his opinion on what books to read. To view his reviews go to: http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/living/10326200.htm

Iā€™ve done a lot of research on various ā€œgurusā€ and their courses at www.realestatecoursereviews.com

Check it out, itā€™s a great resource.

Thanks guys for all your input.The sites gave me some light and I recommend those sites to every newbe who is looking for reading material. Very informative; Thanks alot again. ;D