Recommendations for a short sale negotiator

Where can I find a good short sale negotiation service? Please help! The negotiator I lined up had to bail due to his broker.

Adam

YOURSELF… You will want it completed more then anyone else. SS are not difficult in todays market…

do you have an offer on the property yet?

I agree with Michael. You can do this. Just stay in touch with Loss Mitigation and be nice to everyone else that calls with bad news (but doesn’t have any power and doesn’t know what you and LM are doing… Be clear on what their investors are looking for and stay focused on getting them what they want. I am assuming that you qualified the deal before you started though… Right?

Brighten

I disagree. You make money by having more deals in your pipeline. You cannot market, talk to homeowners, negotiate and try to sell the house all at the same time and do everything efficiently! You need to outsource!

i totaly agree with you shortsale girl, but i am looking for a shortsale negotiator to be in house, i am tiered of outsourcing and going by those companies rules, i want to make my own rules of when to push and when to stop the negotiation, but anyone knows someone in southern california that is a pro negotiator and want a job? i will look forward for a respond.

I agree… dont outsource… Still say you should do your own negotiating unless youre putting a deal under contract a day…

Agreeing with Michael. Short sales are no longer like pulling teeth as they were a couple of years ago. The banks have responded to the increased amount of pre-foreclosures, and most now have fully-staffed Loss Mitigation Departments. Therefore the short sale process has become much easier and faster. Plus the government has dumped billions of dollars into the banks precisely for the purpose of remediating short sale losses, therefore any reasonable offer is likely to get accepted.

In other words, simply send the crap yourself and make it happen.

“Short sales are no longer like pulling teeth as they were a couple of years ago”.

Agreed, but one still does have to pull all of the paperwork together from the borrower. This can take some time. Especially if the Borrower needs help pulling a financial statement together.

I’m going to post another topic titled “outsourcing SS package Administration” and I hope you all will take a look and provide some feedback. TIA!

I agree with all the post, short sales are less difficult that acouple of years ago. I outsource my ss because of the volume we have. i still call randomly to the banks and follow up on my outsource team. But i did it myself for a while. The best thing about doing it yourself at first is, when you do outsource you will know when the outsourcer is blowing smoke and you can call them on the carpet.

Would you be so kind as to post or pm me with what short sale outsoucing service you are happy with? Thanks so much!

I too, would like to get more information on outsourcing businesses. I too have negotiated my own SS’s and it’s troublesome, doing everything.

Would you be so kind as to post or pm me with what short sale outsoucing service you are happy with? Thanks so much!
I too, would like to get more information on outsourcing businesses. I too have negotiated my own SS's and it's troublesome, doing everything.

You folks do realize that this post is from July 2009…right?

lol

Well lucky for you I still login!