Real Estate Websites and Facebook Marketing Advice

Real estate websites should have the utmost professionalism and functionality. Many companies start be selecting a template and trying to fill in the blanks themselves. An original custom design is better. Industry providers usually offer unlimited changes until the consumer accepts the layout. This ensures that your business stands out from the rest. Every inch of every website can be customized, there are no real limitations. Seek the best images at the highest resolution possible. Family or happy smiles from middle income professionals are best. You can market your site with Facebook, Google, Bing, Yahoo and more. The ads allow you to target specific zip codes, interests, and people with specific purchase activity. Facebook is doing really well, and many companies pay less then 10 cents for each click to their website. I hope your business is successful and look forward to sharing ideas.

Thanks for the share good insight! These are smalls changes that we can make in our websites that make a huge difference.

Yes, creating a real estate website and promoting it are good options for promoting your business. Make sure your website is well optimized for desktop as well as mobile versions.

For sure, the site should be fully functional and graphically appealing. Who does everyone use for their websites? I would also love to hear how you are using Facebook for advertising.

Dave

On my part I’ve tried Facebook ads. It’s effective though if you can able to set the price to cents per Facebook likes.

creating a website is easy but making the business popular is difficult.Optimizing a website and promoting business is very important.It can be done through many ways like linkedin,facebook,twitter etc…

I noticed Facebook ads do get lots of click throughs but actual conversions are a different story.

Yes.Facebook advertising does get a lot of traffic.Though turning it into business is whole another thing.