Real estate investor seeks aprentice...20k month

I am not familiar with the courses so I can’t tell you if they are good or not. But, what I can tell you is, if you can afford it and you have done your research and you absolutely need this kind of training then go for it. Just make sure you use it.

What I really suggest that you do is what I did when I first started out. I worked with some investors for free. I told them that I would do whatever they needed me to go as long as I can learn the business. It was a win - win situation. I learned the business for free and they had an extra hand.

There is no price for this type of real life experience.

Good Luck!
Brandon

They provide that and a whole lot more. Awesome!!! The best I’ve ever seen or experienced.

Price should never be an issue especially when you want to build your long term wealth!!

Ciao

Public Service Announcement:
As I hope everyone can see, Tony is here for one reason and that is to recruit people into NRU. He’s most likely lost his life savings and is trying to recuperate what he can by roping in naive newbies.

Price should never be an issue especially when you want to build your long term wealth!!
That's probably the line that got him to fork over his bank accounts and max out his credit cards when his recruiter con'ed him into NRU. There are plenty of free and inexpensive ways to learn the business of real estate so save your money for a down payment. If you get suckered into NRU like Tony, I have Jupiter and Mars for sale.

I agree. Think about what a seasoned real estate investor
could do with $16,000 what would be the rate of return?
I can’t calculate it.

But I will say there is a point of diminishing return. If you start out spending 16 grand, you have a lot of time and money to make up.

Before you fork over the money have your new mentor show you the deals he has done and the property if you are in the same area.

Tony-

I don’t know why you waste your time on this site either, obviously no one is interested in what you have to sell. If you were happily on your way into an investing career, you wouldn’t be here recruiting people to become your competition. As I’ve said before, you impress no one with your advertisements about how many deals OTHER people in NRU do.

Guru’s certainly say that wealthy people own businesses and control their wealth in real estate, that sounds like something straight from Robert Kiyosaki. That’s not entirely true either, but believe what NRU tells you to.

I’m not sure if you’ve been brain washed or are just a con artist, but either way your “best training in the world” has yet to be reflected. Again, I have no interest in going to Chicago for and NRU genius convention. I think if I was making the amount of money that NRU students make a month I would jump off the Sears Tower. Now, I wouldn’t mind having the guy’s check who is running NRU!

You paid $16k for the content in Rich Dad books so you are still the sucker.

DannyTheGreat,

Tell us, what makes you so "Great?’

Please enlighten us. How come every investor is not following your steps if your so “Great!” Why are you not in the news for investing if you are so “Great!”

What kind of leadership skills are you bringing to all investors? Please tell us. Maybe I can start a campaign to get everyone to follow your “Greatness!” Please let us know! I’m dying here! Let us know!!

What kind of leadership skills are you bringing to all investors? Please tell us. Maybe I can start a campaign to get everyone to follow your “Greatness!” Please let us know! I’m dying here! Let us know!!
I’m not in the business of bringing leadership to investors. However, I welcome your campaign as long as your not the campaign manager. I’m sorry if your dying there, but I wouldn’t want to interfere with nature or rightful homicide.

Please enlighten us. How come every investor is not following your steps if your so “Great!” Why are you not in the news for investing if you are so “Great!”
I don’t publicize the inner workings of my business. If I did, I wouldn’t paste excerpts of Rich Dad books over it and sell it for $16k to people with more money than brains. I am glad I never put a link to my companies website on here because I’m sure the NRU cult would send me anthrax in the mail.

Tell us, what makes you so "Great?’
That is a very complicated question, but I’m glad you noticed! Perhaps it’s the fact that I don’t take advantage of gullible people interested in a get rich quick scheme?

If you have any other questions, I’d be glad to help.

Nouveau Riche …Just talked to a longtime aquaintance who has joined this outfit and already paid them $16,000 to go to their seminars and classes and was assigned a ‘mentor’ (who is simply someone else who paid $16,000 just 2 wks ago. He knows zip about real estate and his profession is totally unrelated. He has been fed the hype that he will get rich with this group in a very short time, and he is gung-ho on it. He now has to get five more people to fork over the same amount and then supposedly he would have re-couped his $16k. Yes, there are folks who will do this, more than you think/

I know a lot people who paid $16K and got it back on their first deal because of the education they receive.

Awesome!

…and even more just get it shoved up their patoot! So, then they keep advertising for it all over the Discussion Forums trying to get their money back in the big NR Ponzi scheme.

Awesome!

Keith

If you only knew! Oh man, if you only knew!

If I had a dollar for every one of you NR cult folks’ postings that I’ve had to deal with here, I wouldn’t never had to work again…

I know enough about NR that it nauseates me…and that’s enough for any man.

Keith

[Rude worded edited] away! You will [another rude word edited] even more a few years down the road when you say to yourself, I missed an amazing opprtunity.

Ciao!

Not!

I’m not a “coulda/shoulda/woulda/might have” kind of guy…it is what it is and I don’t cry over spilled milk…

And BTW - let’s try to keep the disgusting words to a minimum…and the constant promoting of the NR needs to stop - we’ve heard it, we get it (and not in a good way)…I’m about to my limits with you.

Keith

I’m conversing, not promoting. I’m talking about my experiences which have been very positive!! Isn’t what this site is all about? Learning from others and providing them ways to invest in real estate.

Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m sharing my positive investing experiences.

People rave about Carlton Sheets, Russ Whitney, Ron Legrand, etc.

I wholesale and I team up with people who do short sales, know pre-construction and other investment strategies. Just sharing my experiences.

What kind of investing do you do?

Hey Keith,

What is it with all these NR people lately? Are they hard up for business? Did they run out of coolaid? All this nasty talk seems to be counterproductive to their cause.

I guess that anywhere there are newbies to be separated from their money, there will be vultures and pretend gurus to get it. I’ve been getting a bunch of e-mails from the vultures and pretend gurus lately, with their silly big promises and lack of facts.

Mike

What is with all the KoolAid talk. Are we talking about kids beverages, cookies and cartoons or are we here to discuss real estate investing?

Is this an actuall real estate investing site or is this a social site?

Tony,

No, it is the kind of site where people routinely violate the forum rules to promote their products. Fleecing newbies is evidently the new fad that is replacing real estate investing.

Mike

…and we’re talking about Jim Jones-like grape Kool-Aid-drinking cults…as in, “Here drink this grape Kool-Aid…now don’t you fell better? Gimme $16,000”. Sound familiar?

You don’t discuss real estate, you farm our Forums for newbies to up-sell…I can count on one hand the number of posts that you have made that actually have any meat to them. You’re not contributing, you’re preying…

I said no more of it – I mean no more of it. Last warning.

Mike - EVERYTIME that NR ‘graduates’ a new class of devotees, we see this…get used to it. We’ve had to place an outright ban on several of them and several others are very close.

Keith

I think I’m going to get out of the RE investing business and go into the book selling business, too. Heckuva lot easier and I may actually make more money.

:wink: