Real Estate Form Software

Hello, I am in Texas. I am wondering if there is any legit and reliable software out there for Texas Real Estate forms? I know there is ZipForm or something like that. But, from what I know, you have to be sponsored by an organization or something? I am not a licensed agent/realtor. I just want some easy way to fill out contracts, adendums, etc. Right now, I can only print pdf files and write…

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris, did you ever find anything on this sir? I’m in TX and looking for similar.

Treytexag

Sorry Trey, I did not. I ended up buying Acrobat Pro and just building a form overlay on the original contract. It’s not ideal, but it works okay. It takes too long to do it for all the forms…still wished I had been able to find the software, instead.

Good luck,

Chris

http://my.contractcrusher.net

I don’t know if this what you’re looking for but they are giving out free accounts for a year.

By the way I’m not affiliated with them.

Thanks, something like his would be okay. I was looking for something where when you enter the property address, it populates in every field for the property address. This is nice, but you still have to fill in each spot and I don’t see a way to use state specific forms.

This would definitely be nice/beneficial for someone that didn’t want to spend the money on Acrobat Pro, but ultimately, this does the same thing. In Acrobat Pro, you can name the “field boxes”. So, if I name the field box “Subject Address” and I put that field box in multiple locations throughout the form, I only have to enter the address once. Then, every “subject address” field I put in the form automatically populates that address.

Thanks for letting me know, it does have some templates that I don’t have and that will be nice to have.

Chris

You can upload your own documents in the software. Go to where it says new contract and you’ll have two options one to use their own templates and upload which allows you to upload any other template from your computer.

I too am looking for the exact same thing. Spent a few hours one day looking for the same type of software. I did come across some but they are a part of a bigger software package which requires expensive setup costs and at least $50-$100 a month subscription fee.

But I haven’t found a standalone version but I am still looking so if I find one I’ll let you know.

Great, I appreciate the info.

I did notice the upload option, but didn’t try it, yet…thanks again!

You don’t want to be creating your own forms anyway, other than a purchase contract to lock up the deal. Best bet is to get your sellers & buyers in front of a real estate attorney and let them handle it.

Once you’ve got a deal under contract, send it to your real estate attorney, explain what you’re doing, do what he/she tells you to do, and let them take it from there. The few hundred bucks of attorney fees will come out of the seller’s proceeds, or your buyer’s pocket, or worst case your profit.

Doesn’t matter what kind of deal you’re doing…save yourself a headache and do it this way.