Quote for the week

“The optimist sees opportunity in every danger;the pessimist sees danger in every opportunity.” Winston Churchill

Dedicated to your financial succes,
Trace Trajano

Despite the challenges, including today’s recession, let’s hope and work for the best…

Here’s another quote:

“The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better.”

Barbara Pletcher
Author

Dedicated to your financial succes,
Trace Trajano

Found this quote off the internet from a network marketer:

The pursuit is so much better than the catch unless of course you don’t have a fishing pole.

• Kevin Levonas

I thought it was pretty insightful.

“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t… YOU’RE RIGHT!” - Henry Ford :beer

Here’ s one I like:

“URBEM LATERICIUM INVENIT, MARMOREAM RELIQUIT” It means:

“I found a city of brick and left it a city of marble”

This quote is from Augustus, the Roman emporer, after he came to power and undertook the revitalization of the empire.
I like to think its the same thing that REI are striving to do with their business…

[i][b]“We can overcome anything in life as long as we stop looking back and look forward to all the new beginnings that are heading our way.”

“You don’t have to be great to get started but you DO have to start to be great!”

“Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is, had to begin where he was…”[/b][/i]