Quick SS question

The bank wants me to provide them with an estimate of the cost of repairs that I made note of, concerning a home. Who do I call to have this estimate done.

Do it yourself or call a contractor. It shouldn’t be that the bank wants this. You should want to show the bank what it will cost to fix. The higher the better.

Either give a local carpenter $50 to write up a full blown estimate on his letterhead…(Make sure you tell him the amount, the higher the better) or Make a letterhead on your Microsoft Word program with your estimate.

Thank you for the help! I will definatley explore these options.

You may want to provide them with some pics to back up what’s on the estimate…