Questions on a short sale and foreclosure deals

Real Estate Seller,

Seems you owe an explanation to the board!

John $Cash$ Locke
REI Club Moderator

Real Estate Seller’s posts rarely offer any valuable insight. Each post seems to be about how he does REI and how successful it is. I knew he was definitely exaggerating and embellishing, but I wasn’t sure if he was a complete fraud and making everything up. What I can’t figure out is - why???

Paradox, I agree with you. I rarely post as i prefer to take in the knowledge.

Real Estate Seller does tend to exaggerate and offers very little advice. When he does he gets called on it by other members and usually the “advice” is proven to be incorrect…

The purpose is to apparently build up their post count so that the search engines pick it up better?

:bs

Thanks Justin. hardmoneyloan@yahoo.com is his e-mail. I contacted him earlier this year because he claimed he had access to REOs and I told him that I had access to money. However, by his e-mails, I could tell he wasn’t the real deal so I just ignored him.

In regards to Short sales, I consider myself an expert. I even train other agents and process short sales for them. The things this guy says just doesn’t make sense.

He’s been on here a couple times since $Cash$ and I called him out the other day. I don’t care one way or another if he responds or just goes away quietly. I just don’t think people should be preying on others and definitely shouldn’t be using this board as a forum to do so.

Totally agree. Thanks again.