question about property

how do i buy property from the newspaper that say sale under power which is basically foreclousure but it has the attorney name and debtor name on it do call the attorney, lender or debtor since they have all the information in the classified along with the property description has anyone ever done this it seems like a good wholesale oppurtunity

We wont know until you find out more information. Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and call to see what the deal is all about. Let us know what you find out. :biggrin