Purchasing security interests (loan assignments)

Does any one have info on how to contact large banks to purchase an assignment of the security when a home is in foreclosure? Small banks are easy but large bank are hard to contact. Do you contact the servicing company, portfolio manager? I’m getting no where with these departments.