PreForeclosure

I am a newbie… I am trying to get in the business. I’m trying the preforclosure, The only website I been using is Realty Trac…
I ve sent out letters and made phone calls… NOTHING!!! Is there another wedsite, that anyone can recommend!! I know I should go to the court house, but, My downtime is in the evening. I will lots of time when the kids go to school. Please, if anybody has any advise,
Im willing to try… I live in CA Bay Area ( San Ramon )
Thanks!!

Realty Trac is old info by the time you get it…not going to do very well with it. Try the Contra Costa County recorder website. You can search for Notice of Default on line.

I am a realtor who works as a Buyer’s Agent, that means I work with investors to help them buy houses. So, I will answer from my perspective.

This may not be a popular position, but I will step out the gang-plank here with my opinion.

In my area, Pinellas County Florida, we are heavy on investors…A lot of people shop the foreclosure and tax deed sales and compete with the big boys on the courthouse steps for the homes that reach the foreclosure and tax deed auction - sale. Believe me, this is not a place for a beginner…you can be bid out of business with one deal!!!

Another option is to develop a Buyer’s Agent (Realto) for your business and shop the MLS. People who are listed in the MLS have raised their hands and said - I want to sell!!!

In our area, the pre-foreclosures are the listings that say “Motivated Seller”, or “Seller Wants Offers”. You need a realtor to sort through these to find ones that match your requirements.

Make sense?

Jack Haydon