pre-paid cell question

Have ya ever been on the speaking tour? It always amazes me when people who havent done a couple deals think they know everything…

I think Ive said way too many times that I have bought my fair share of houses from bandit signs… I just havent put one up… As for direct mail it is by far the best return for the limited budget spent however not the best return for the dollar spent…

I wrote a book on 101 advertising methods for real estate investing a couple years back… More then one way to skin this cat…

I’m a paid representative for the Bandit Sign Association of America. I hope someday the BSAA will stop paying me in bandit signs and start paying me in cash instead. :bobble I’m not going to trash one form of marketing in order to promote another form of marketing. People shouldn’t rely only on one form of marketing any ways. I don’t have a course to hock or a mentorship to offer like others on REICLUB, I just give my “opinion” and try and help investors for free with the information I have on a form of marketing that has worked for me.

Refreshing…sometimes I feel as though I need to take a shower after coming on here.

I know the feeling. It was said the the people who sold the prospecting equipment to the gold prospectors back during the gold rush made out much better then the actual prospectors. The national and forum gurus pitching their wares are no different. The only time I that I even go to the REIA meetings is when there isn’t a national speaker. My emails are constantly being flooded with the latest seminar by the latest guru. This guru crap wasn’t around thirty years ago. A newbie investor on another forum wanted to know where he could find a probate letter to send out to estates, people where trying to sell him their letter and others told him to make his own, because they didn’t want to share. I just emailed him mines for free. Right now, there is a serious over saturation within the Real Estate Education “Market”. I wonder when do these people actually have time to “invest”?