Does anyone know where to look to find pre-foreclosures in Texas? What document do I need to look for?

Howdy Spencer:

The Document is called Notice of Trustee’s Sale or Notice of Substitute Trustee’s Sale. They are filed with the courthouse where the property is located 21 days before the 1st Tue of the month. They are also posted on the wall near the main entrance to the courthouse. There are companies that track these in the larger cities and send out mail listings and also post them on their internet site. One such company in Dallad and Austin if ad their fees are reasonable at around $45 per month.


Thanks for your reply. I’m not having any luck with, do you know of any other good pre-foreclosure lists?