PPC or Organic SEO?

Organic is the good stuff but yes can take a while and be very time consuming. PPC is also good because you can turn on the lead faucet when you want leads, kind of like direct mail. I suggest going for both and if you don’t have a lot of free time for social media, blogging, and social bookmarking sites, you can always use wordpressdirect.

What this program does is go out and search the Internet for relative articles for the keywords you set up and it searches for videos for the same keywords either once a day, once a week, or whatever you pay for really. This all gets posted to your blog automatically without any effort. I am not affiliated with this company but have used them with great results. It is a very good productivity tool if you want organic seo over time with no effort. Also, it posts the comments made on the article on your website and it looks great…this gives it great backlinks and over time will get good rankings for your keywords.

Check it out and let me know what you think. :beer

I think you’d need a synergy of both. PPC is more expensive, more of a shorter-term strategy, good at targeting long tails and generating instant results at a short time frame. SEO is more of a longer-term approach, more cost-effective in the long run and is more suited to targeting the more generic head terms.

But you definitely need both to complement each other. For instance, the learnings from your PPC campaigns can be applied to your SEO campaigns as PPC can quickly discover which keywords are worth the effort to optimize for based on click volume and conversion data.

To promote your property, a healthy mix of both PPC and organic SEO would be a good idea. You should make the most of using traditional SEO methodology and use PPC to get a larger number of hits and enquiries.
SEO will promote your brand and property while PPC will give you greater conversions.

i think organic seo have lot of benefits , it requires less investment and huge impact while ppc have more investment and low traffic compare to organic seo.organic or natural search results or algorithmic means those lists or web sites, which gives them their position by virtue of its relevance to the user \ 's search terms or keywords. They are totally different from paid ads or pay-per-click ads, search firms offering lump sum of money.

You can get great traffic with both. SEO will work much better if you have a niche and really target your keywords. PPC you can also really target your keywords to less competitive keywords and you can drastically lower your cost per click and still reach your desired target market. I believe you have to do both, test and improve over time.

SEO is the best investment! The moment you stop paying PPC, your ad/site is nowhere. However, if you start doing SEO it is there as long as you do it correctly.

SEO will always be the best choice! The moment you stop paying for your ads, then your site can’t be on the results page however with SEO its a lifetime investment!

I prefer organic SEO. It is cheap and time saving.

It’s not a matter of OR in my opinion, but a matter of AND.
PPC has the obvious advantage of being quick but it’s paid. SEO has the advantage of being free but it takes some time in order to get good traffic.

I look at it this way…PPC is paid advertising and done correctly you can generate some quick a consistent leads or potential sales. If you don’t pay your ads are gone in secs.

Organic SEO on the other hand is something that takes time which can generate leads and potentials sales as well. The only difference is, its FREE and they are forever. Creating articles or content period will stay on the internet until you decide otherwise.

I think Organic SEO is most reliable and durable. It builds your company reputation truly. :cool

I’d concentrate on building up your SEO for sure. That will build over time and maintain a level of exposure that will go away when you stop using PPC.

I would also however experiment with PPC and see how it works for you. Google is always giving away free $100 coupons to new users and that would be a good way to test it out.

Hey…

I am quite agree with you… I would like to go with SEO… I think it is best option for money making…

PPC is result oriented and fast way to get the traffic and costly too.So one should always be aware about PPC with great working and cost too.
On the other hand SEO takes time and low cost as compared to PPC.
It depends upon the choice to follow.

I am also of the opinion that you should have both. Focus more on the SEO for organic and have adwords going (don’t require much work to keep going and testing).

Last year adwodrs cost me about $22 per lead which is lower than most of the other things I do. It added about 75% more leads to my web leads. It’s sort of hard to determine exactly the number of leads as sometimes I did not record some of the calls when I was driving and they were super far from being deals.

It really works well when you search for we buy houses [city] and your website comes up 2 or 3 times on the page. :biggrin

Natural Search Engine Optimization still refers to the processes and strategies that are undertaken to optimize a website so that it gets good relevance ratings based on the keywords that the site is responsive to. The only difference between Organic SEO and the SEO we now know is that natural Search Engine Optimization is a manual process vs. the current automated processes of page submission and alteration that characterizes “modern” SEO. Organic SEO focuses on promoting websites on the Natural search engine results also known as organic results in contrast with sponsored links (Pay-Per-Click/PPC). Natural Search Engine Optimization, if you really think about is a “purist” approach to website optimization because nothing is a “black box”. As an expert in Organic SEO, you know optimization; you don’t just blindly trust it.

SEO and PPC are both beneficial, but SEO being a more holistic approach helps in better promotion of your company and product than PPC. PPC being a paid service would although give you a visibility, but on only limited search engines where you have applied for PPC only. SEO if done properly will help you get better ranking in almost all search engines as all work on almost similar algorithm.

I think Organic SEO is includes adesign,user friendliness,keyword desity and hidden tag.but pay per click is used bidding.costs per click differ on your industry and competition.

Organic SEO is the best method of SEO campaign. You can get fast Result bu other illegal method but they are not longer and as long it will be banned by Google. But Organic seo result last for long time.

I’ll go with SEO also. It’s free and an effective strategy to achieve online visibility.