Please read carefully!! Investment opportunity!!

Yeah, I didn’t read the forum rules. That I accept fully for I don’t have an excuse for it. Just another misguided attempt at something I already have.

It’s funny you mentioned being a billionaire. My goal isn’t to be just a billionaire. I want to impact peoples life’s on a larger scale than Jesus did. You know “Even greater things” My dad and other believers kept telling me I already have everything I’ll ever need inside me but Until the other day. I thought it was a bunch of crap!!. Yeah guilty I thought I knew everything. But knowing something and understanding how to you it I found out the hard way Aren’t the same thing.

Oh yeah an for awhile there I did think almost everybody on here was “Evil”.

A long time ago I used to listen to a weekly radio show from Reverend Ike. This was because my little 1-bedroom duplex rental home was next door to an elderly lady who was so deaf that the entire neighborhood listened weekly to Rev. Ike.

Rev. Ike’s message: “SEND ME YOUR DOLLARS! EVEN IF YOU ONLY HAVE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK! GOD LOVES A GIVER! YOUR MONEY WILL COME BACK TO YOU TEN-FOLD!”

Then I saw a magazine article about Rev. Ike. He had several new Cadillacs, diamond rings, a fancy house. All purchased from those social security dollars from thousands of little old ladies.

It’s the same simplistic message. People love to be saved from making their own decisions. People love to be told what to do. They like that “sure ten-fold investment”. That gut feeling of having done the right thing.

Which, of course, is really the wrong thing. But sure right for Rev. Ike.

Furnishedowner

Allrighty, then.

God is going to make you rich, so you don’t need me.

Funny. I thought that God gave you spiritual peace. I’ve never heard of God giving people cash. But hey, I certainly haven’t met every Christian. Maybe God has a printing press where he rolls out the dollars for his chosen.

I suspect that what your spiritual leaders are trying to tell you is that you have the god given talent to do what you want, but that it is up to you to develop it. They don’t mean that you can sit back and wait. You have to develop that talent through hard work, and if you don’t know enough yet, then you have to study and learn.

Check back with your minister and ask him if that was what he meant. I suspoect that he will tell you that you have to meet God half way.

thank you everybody for your participation in this thread…This is quite interesting reading and a good laugh at how the thread unraveled as it went along.

Great Stuff!

DHLC…your AMEN post was perfectly timed, and the funniest, yet simplest post I have found up to this point…just genius.

thanks

Good Luck with your investments Blackcard!..this kind of reminded me of my attraction thread from earlier, which I wont be going back to that point anytime soon thank you.

You sound like the typical “I am right, you are wrong” Christian. How do you know God wants you to even buy this place? What if ‘God’ sent you here to knock some sense into you? Wait, my ears are ringing…hold on; yes, it’s coming in clearer now: God wanted me to tell you that you are BEING UNREALISTIC AND TO WAKE UP!! If you don’t believe me, ask him yourself. Better yet, the proof must be in the pudding being as you have not found the help you are in search of yet. WAKE UP!! God is NOT going to pay your mortgage; god is NOT going to pay your court fees when a tenant sues you for something you did not do; god is NOT going to implant years and years of knowledge and wisdom into your brain so that you succeed at running and maintaining a 100 unit apartment megaplex. However, God will allow you to make the mistake of buying it, thus giving a veteran a great deal down the road when you cannot manage 100+ tenants, let alone the maintenance and costs associated with running and effectively operating an apartment complex of this magnitude.

Good luck Blackcard, I’m skeptical but hey I’m also a very skeptical person :slight_smile:

I hope you do make billions and change the lives of people everywhere, haha.