Please help

I really want to start working from home in the real estate business but have no money. I have a computer with access to internet and little knowledge. How should I began making money… Please help. Thank you…

Howdy Realcurious:

If you are just curious it is not enough to make it in this business. This is kind of a lame post. Gee wow man how can I do that. I might get into investing if somebody will show me how and let me have some money and do it for me too. I hope I am not too negative on you and attacking for no reason. It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of risk to even make one deal happen. You can not read one book and get rich over night.

If you have good credit you can get easy money for good deals. If you have bad credit you can get hard money loans for deals if you have some talent at finding deals and getting them rehabbed. If you have no talent and no credit and no ambition I have no advice but keep your day job.

Also see my post about excuses

Hi realcurious,
The best way to get started is to do some research to find out if this is something you really want to do. Go to the library or bookstore to look for books about real estate investing. Look for the most recently written books. Also go online to see if there is an investor’s club near you. If there is , GO! Investor’s Clubs are a great place to meet other newbies and many more experienced investors. The monthly meeting will usually have a speaker on a specific topic, wholesaling, asset protection, etc. Just go and be a “fly on the wall” take notes, get business cards from other attendees. Just get started!
Good Luck
SBarber