Please Help me to structure this Hard money Lender Issue...

I am an investor in Ma. I have and endy buyer who I am selling the property to. This is s short sale transaction. I have been financed by a Co. who is charging me 2% of the whole purchasing deal, meaning, transaction Homeowner to Investor. NOw, I found an end buyer who wants to buy the house from me CASH… He just called me today asking me if I know someone who will lending him 159 K payable in or before 6 months… I am thinking to use the same funding co. who is financing the first leg of this sale and structure a fee for me ( a finding fee ) to help to get financing for my end buyer… What do you think should be the smater way to structure this financing deal from the hard money lender point of view… Please reply back to me… I need to give an answer to my end buyer by tomorrow.

Thank you in advance for your input…

Chao

Isacaro

More than likely the lender you’re using wont allow your end buyer to keep funds out for that long. You’ll need find a hml that’s set up to do 6-12 month loans and doesnt require much down. I’m assuming he wants to borrow 100% of the purchase price and has nothing to put down. That may be tough in today’s lending environment. Tell us more details about your buyers transaction.