pinnacle development partners

did anyone had to deal
with oinnacle development partners,from atlanta ,ga
they promise to return 25% on your money within 90 days
they buy forclosures,rehab them,sell
all within 90 days and payoff investors 25%
is it possible???

Of course it is possible. That is what the people on this site do. The deal I am working of right now is a $125k deal. I bought the house and fixed it up and have about $94k in th deal. Most of the money was borrowed I only really have about $3k out of my pocket in the deal. I am owner financing it and she starts September 1st I will pocket about $5k. That is a return of about 100%. After she pays me for 2 years and executes the purchase refinance. I will pocket another $31k if you add in the $300/month cash flow for the 24 months between now and then it is a total of almost $39k. That is quite a return on my $3,000. What is that about 650% per year.

So what is Pinnicle going to give you?

25 % ON MY INVESTMENT IN 90 DAYS
THEY DO ALL THE WORK
AND SEND A CHECK IN 90 DAYS
I WONDER IF ANYONE DID THAT ALREADY??
NO RISK JUST SIT AND WAIT

I am not trying to be sarcastic but statements like this make me laugh

“NO RISK JUST SIT AND WAIT” If there was no risk we would all borrow to the hilt at 7% and invest it all with Pinnacle Developments.

Using the effect compounding interest and the Rule of 72 your capital would double ever 8 months. Why work for a living ? just invest.

With any investment there is risk including putting your cash under the matress at home. It is just a matter of finding the level of risk that you are confortable with.

Remember if it looks too good to be true it probably is.