Phone number

Hey everyone i got my business line setup today and none of the choice numbers i wanted they had so i took what they gave me. The only phrase i can make with the number is ASK-LORA the problem is there is no one named Lora working for me. Should i still use this phrase or just use 275-5672?

I dunno about this one…I mean, ASK-LORA is a little memorable, but I don’t think people will remember to spell it correctly. They will make it ASK-LAURA or ASK-LORI…something more familiar.

I am not worried about the LORA part not being someone who works there. You could just create a little “mascot” of sorts (like “Ug”). You could even make it somewhat whimsical…"LORA does this…and LORA does that…with a little cartoon character of sorts. I think there’s a lot you could do with this, if you get creative.

The big question, though, is do people really need to remember your phone number? Are you going to be doing any branding? If most of your calls will come from direct response, then it really doesn’t matter too much if your phone number is memorable. Sure, it would be preferable, but I would wager that 90% of us are working with numbers that are not memorable at all.

Well im talking about putting ASK-LORA on my bandit signs and nothing more. Bandit signs are read seconds at a time and people need to see it and remember it and not stop in traffic to write it down. Where i live if you even stop for one second people are going to rage at you like theres no tomorrow.

Posted by: joker

Hey everyone i got my business line setup today and none of the choice numbers i wanted they had so i took what they gave me. The only phrase i can make with the number is ASK-LORA the problem is there is no one named Lora working for me. Should i still use this phrase or just use 275-5672?

There is a Millie’s Restaurant close to where we live and they have a sign on the door saying “There really is a Millie!”

It’s a bean bag toy on the CEO’s desk, but there really is a Millie!

Of COURSE you can use Ask Lora!

Go for Ask-lora even if you do not have a lora with you.
The point here is to make people remember your phone number.

If you have a recorded message, be sure to have a woman’s voice! :biggrin

Ill get a hot stripper to do the voice mail :smiley:

It would probably be cheaper if you just got a fat chick that sounded like a hot stripper to do your voice mail. Just my opinion.

lol ill work on it thanks

my vote is for lora