Pennsylvania

Hello,
New from Pittsburgh Pa area.
Starting wholesale from Westmoreland, Washington, & Allegheny Co’s Pa

I have great property opportunity in West Mifflin, Pa
contact me for more info !

Hey all, I’m an active investor in the Pittsburgh area. Looking for single and multi family deals, and looking to network with other investors around the state.

Hello Everyone, I’m Mike. I rehab, buy and hold, and wholesale in the Greater Pittsburgh area.

Is there anyone in here actively wholesaling in PA?

Have you checked out the Networking Forum for PA? :beer

http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php/topic,51560.0.html

Yep Pittsburgh is our main market. Do some in Erie, State College, and a couple other smaller markets.

Hello. My name is Michael Goodman with Respected Home Buyer PA. We are a local company that buys, sells, and rehabs homes in Harrisburg, PA and surrounding areas. I’m looking to connect with other investor and real estate professional in the area.
PM me for more information.

Hey everyone,

A little late to this post, I live in California but wholesale in Philadelphia PA. It’s not 100% virtual because my partner/friend who I work with lives in Philly. Happy to chat about what we’re doing, the good, the bad, and the ugly. We also bought 9 units last year, trying to build up our portfolio as well but unsure about the potential upcoming recession. Hope everyone is doing well!

Our company now offers businessmen like you applications for business credit line for new business