Option Question

Can I use Owner-Financing when using an option to purchase agreement. Once I find a buyer?

Do you mean between you and the buyer? Or between you and the seller? In either case, I don’t see why not as long as both parties agree.

I mean between my and the buyer

I don’t understand how you think this will work between you and the buyer? How do you setup financing on something you don’t own? The point of using an option is to assign it to the end buyer and have the end buyer buy from the seller with you getting paid at closing. With that in mind think about how you could possibly get in the middle and offer financing?

Okay, I understand.
Okay, I have another question
When you get a seller to agree to an Option to Purchase for a negotiated price, can the seller sell the house to an end buyer, without that buyer
buying me out of my option I have with the seller?

No. If you have an option to purchase with a homeowner, they cannot go around you and sell to another.

what if they just wait untill your 30 days or 60 days or however long you have is up?

Once an option expires you no longer control the property.

If you want to protect your option and not have to worry about the seller selling to someone else, have your lease purchase option recorded and get a memorandom of option recorded as well. If you want to go one step further, have all the final papers escrowed until your closing date.